When unexpected damage occurs to your home or business you want it repaired properly, quickly and hassle-free.
When you decide to work with Great Canadian on your insurance claim, the process starts with a consultation from one of our service professionals who will guide you through restoring your home or business quickly and efficiently.
Great Canadian has earned a reputation with restoration companies, insurance companies and adjusters for professional service and quality workmanship in restoring their clients’ homes and businesses quickly and correctly; often upgrading the repaired area to comply with current building codes.
Accidents Happen. Be Prepared.
- Call your insurance agent and confirm your coverage. Your agent may recommend a company, but the choice is yours.
- Have all elements of your roof and siding checked by a qualified, reputable professional.
- Ask how any damage may affect other parts of your house. For example, a broken vent could lead to water damage inside.
- Get an accurate, written estimate for repair or replacement.
- Choose only experienced, reputable professionals. Remember, you decide who does the work, not your insurance company.